Terms & Conditions
Customer Terms and Conditions
- Customers must check-in at the Easydream Charters / Easydivers store, at Albufeira Marina, 30 minutes before the departure time. Delays on the check-in by the customer are not attributable or the responsibility of Easydream Charters and will have no influence on the end time of the service contracted.
- The company is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal objects that occurred during the activity.
- The holder of the reserve is responsible for damages inflicted by himself or his group, deliberately or through negligence, on the vessel or crew, and is responsible for the payment of damages arising therefrom.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. The consumption of alcohol to children under 18 is prohibited.
Please consult the important information of each charter.
For more information, please contact us before or after booking.
- The charters include a welcome drink, 2 bottles of wine (white or rosé) water, 2 juices per person, Snacks (Portuguese charcuterie, cheeses and fruits). Other drinks are available on board, as an extra.
- It’s not allowed to take your own drinks onboard.
- The customer may take food onboard only on the charters over 3 hours duration.
- The visit to the caves is limited by the size of the yacht and the stop for bathing is conditioned by the state of the sea and climate.
- The Yacht has a maximum capacity of 10 passengers.
- The use of the interior of the yacht, except the bathroom, is subject to an extra charge of € 50, as cleaning fee.
Reservations / admission and important notes
Reservations for any activity can be made through our website, by email or through our official agents.
Reservations will only be considered valid after receipt of payment.
Cancellation and no-show policy
- 7 days before the date: Refund of the total amount of the reservation.
- From 6 to 3 days before departure: 50% refund of the total amount of the reservation.
- Less than 48 hours before departure: No refund.
- No-show on the day and time of departure: No refund.
- In case of sudden illness or other force majeure reason less than 7 days before the activity: Provide medical proof or other official document for the refund.
Cancellation policy – Easydream Charters
Easydream Charters reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change any reservation for reasons of force majeure, including, but not limited to weather and/or sea conditions; Mechanical problems; Medical emergency; strike or work stoppage; other reasons unrelated to the company.
In case of cancellation by Easydream Charters, an alternative date will be proposed to the customer or the amount paid will be refunded.
Scope of Responsibility
Easydream Charters operates yacht tours in private and is responsible for all operations only from the time of check-in until the time of checkout.
Extras to the service of the Yacht charter requested and contracted by the client, such as transportation to our base, food or any other, are not the responsibility of Easydream Charters.
Easydream Charters is not responsible for the performance of companies, hotels and tour operators before and after the activity.
All Easydream Charters activities and vessels fully comply with the insurance requirements required by Portuguese law for the type of vessel and service provided, namely Maritime Civil Tourism Responsibility.
All prices include VAT at the current rate.
The information provided by Easydream Charters via brochures, emails, website and advertising in general is based on the information at the time of publication.